Tuesday, December 18, 2007

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 73)...

Too Much Information Tuesdays
These come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com

1. Are you done with your shopping yet? I just actually finished it up yesterday afternoon when mom and I were out shopping. And getting finished a week before Christmas is very unusual for me...no running around on Christmas Eve for me this year!
2. What is your favorite sexual position? Generally one that involves me with someone else. I'm not terribly picky, as long as I'm not in pain, any position works pretty well.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how open are you to trying new sexual things? I'd like to think a high number, 8 or 9. Somethings, though, are just out of the question, so no 10 for me.
4. What present are you hoping to get this year? Just to make it through these last two weeks without anything else bad happening. I've had a BITCH of an autumn....next year HAS to be better.
5. With your current partner (or your last partner) how often was the sex better than just good? Uusally, with Freddie, it was always better than just good.
Bonus (as in optional):Can a relationship that you are part of survive on sex alone? Could it survive a prolonged period of abstinence? The first part of the question is yes, those relationships are called "fuck buddies" and I have a few regulars. One, I've been with for 17 years, and other for about 15 or so. For the second part, well the "fuck buddy" wouldn't last with abstenience, cause all it's based on is sex. But I have several friendships and stuff that are sex-free. Now, I suppose if you're talking about a "relationship" with someone, being abstinent...I don't know. Sex is pretty important to me. I don't think I'd want a NEW relationship to be sex-free, but if I've been in one for a while, I'd like to think we could make it work, at least long enough to find otu what the problem is with us being sex-free suddenly.

POLT Oil: 89.92 (-.14); Gas: 2.97 (-.01)

Listening to "Getting Away With It" by Electronic

2 comments:

Bunny said...

You have had a bitch of an autumn, Polt dear. I truly hope the rest of 2007 and all of 2008 are much, MUCH improved.

{{Hugs}}

Happy TMI!

Professor Fate said...

I failed to think about fuck buddies. May '08 be what you want (and need)