Saturday, December 29, 2007

The trap, too much information about nothing...

Okay, now, those of you who know me personally, probably want to skip the rest of this post, as I'm gonna be mentioning more information than you guys probably want to know. If you read on, it's all on you, folks.

I've injured....Lil Polt. (Oh I know that's not the nest name for...him, but I don't think I've ever really named him. A group of us named Johnnie's...Lil Johnnie a few years ago: Dudley Padiddle Van Helsink. But I digress...) He's got a...band around his middle that's a bit red and swollen. Apparently, when I was...exercising him a few days ago, I was a smidge too...vigorous in the exercise. I think I might have...bruised him? Who knew it was possible? Jeez, ya hit forty and ya got problems in places ya never knew! At least I'm still able to...rouse him when needed. THAT hasn't become a problem....yet. Course, getting him...roused makes him hurt more, so I try not to do that. (damn dreams....making things like that happen without my control...) So what this means is, not..exercising for Lil Polt for a few days. *SIGH*....guess its a good thing I don't have a boyfriend right now, ain't it?

Different subject, same awkard uncomfortableness with the topic: After what I ate for lunch today, I had to...lavitate THREE times! Before I left work! That's a span of 4 hours. I've had to lavitate two more times here at home! I was supposed to go with a friend to the gay bar for the "Last Saturday In 2007" kinda thing, but I'm not gonna risk it now. The only thing worse than having the shits, is having the shits at a gay bar. With no doors on the stalls. And too much attitude from the drama queens. I'm hoping next week, we can do a "First Saturday in 2008" kinda night there.

Teach me to eat at work....

Now, I'm going to go and get some nice chicken soup...that oughta help the tummy.

POLT Oil: 96.00 (+.73); Gas: 3.04 (+.01)

Listening to "Ring Of Fire" by Social Distortion

(This song is pretty ironic, in light of the second topic I mentioned above, but honest to GOD that's what I was listening to!)

2 comments:

Bunny said...

Gotta be careful with Lil Polt!! And what is with no stalls on the doors in men's rooms? It's not just at gay bars, it seems to be a whole lot of places. I don't get it. They took the doors off the stalls (boys and girls) in my old high school to try to stop drug use and smoking in the bathrooms, but they put them back in the girls' bathrooms very quickly after too many parents complained about their daughters having to conduct "feminine hygiene rituals" in front of people. If all else fails, we play the menstruation card. (And our local gay bar (one in the whole damn town) has doors on the stalls in both bathrooms, though no one seems to care which gender uses which bathroom anyway . . . I just like it because the drinks are reasonably priced, the dancing is great, and they have the best karaoke in town.

Anonymous said...

Hope "lil Polt" feels better soon!

Onanite