Monday, December 31, 2007

An Utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 76)..

TMI Tuesdays
These come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/. This was posted earlier today, and it's a good thing, cause I don't know if my hangover is gonna allow me at the computer tomorrow.

1. Last week was "The Most Wonderful time of the Year", but what are your favorite 2007 memories? Honest to God, I can't think of a specific wonderful 'thing'. The times with Freddie in the spring were great, holding my friend's 5 day old son while he slept was great, renewing my friendship with two girls I went to school with was great, but there's not one thing. Oh, wait, I think finally having my whole family together at Christmas, after a 7 year split (and without my dad, of course), was pretty damn special.
2. What is the best thing you learned in 2007? I learned that it's a real bitch trying to kill ALL the crabs that have infested you AND that Nair For Men smells horrendous.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how good was your 2007? 3? Maybe a 4. It basically sucked...although that could just be all the more recent crappy memories during the fall.
4. What is your wish for 2008? What is your wish for someone else for 2008? My wish would be to get back to Toronto...I feel so refreshed after going there. My wish for someone else would be that they double, triple and quadruple think things over before going through with any momentous decisions.
5. If you knew that you were going to die in 2008 what one thing would you do? Oh, I'd get back to Toronto, no doubt. I'd sell everything I own to get back there for a week. And any money I had left over, I'd find the hottest, sexiest guy I can find up there, THE perfect man of my sexual dreams (they DO exist, in Toronto), and I'd buy him. Just for an evening. Or two. Or three, if I have enough money. then I'd visit all my friends I haven't seen in a while: Donna in South Carolina, Mark in Michigan, Scott in California, Amie in Reading, Jessica in State College, the Tippers in England, just so I could see them all again one last time. Then I'd return home and spend the remainder of my days with my mom and my dog, eating her mouthwatering cooking, and watching Star Trek reruns and Dallas Cowboys football games on TV while playing with Angel until it was my time.
Bonus (as in optional):Do you make New Year's resolutions? What is/are your's for 2008? I don't make resolutions, cause I never keep them. But if I had to say, I'd list the usual: lose weight, eat right, exercise more, have more patience with all the fools, morons, and idiots that inhabit this world...especially on the highways.

POLT Oil: 96.10 (-.17); Gas: 3.06 (+.01)

Listening to "Galvanize" by The Chemical Brothers

2 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

I like your wish for yourself for 2008 and your wish for someone else.

I hope 2008 is a better year for both of us :)

Ms SD

Mariposa said...

Cheers to a wonderful 2008! Happy new year!