Wednesday, December 19, 2007

When I was twelve, at summer camp (Part 6)...

I hadn't realized the 12th of the month has passed until this past Saturday. Well, of course I KNEW the 12th had passed, but it hadn't occured to me to take a 12 for the 12th photo thingee until then. So I figured, even though I missed the 12th, I could still give you a 12 for the 12th. And without further ado...


12 For The 12th (+ one week)

Okay, off, we go...

7:01AM
Yeah, I know the clock says 7:31, but I keep my clock set a half hour ahead...nonetheless, this is me first thing in the morning, turning off the alarm.

11:27AM
This is my lunch today. I went to Pinera Bread and got the You Pick Two deal. I got the Chicken Ceasar Salad and the Smoked Ham & Swiss sandwich, no tomatoes, with a bad of chips. The container on the far right is something a co-worker brought in, it had four cookies in it and a lottery ticket. That's the local newspaper I read during lunch, and this is obviously at my work.

4:07PM
After work, I drove into town, and hit a slight bit of traffic, which you can see here.

4:10PM
I parked the car and walked towards the comic book store. This is an intersection on my way there. The big building on the opposite corner is the County Circuit Courthouse.

4:11PM
I've taken a few photos of the outside of the comic book store before. This is my first one inside...right inside the door as a matter of fact. In the center of the photo, just getting up from a squatting position is the owner, Luke.

4:26PM
Afterwards, it was time for my monthly cut-N-color. I get that all done at this establishment.

4:53PM
After applying the color, and getting my under the dryer, my stylist, Linda, got her dog from the car (it's a long story). Lulu is that dog's name, and she's the sweetest thing. Although she was being forced to wear a santa coat....poor thing.

5:17PM
This would be Linda working her magic on me.

5:44PM
Afterwards, I stopped by the grocery store to pick up a few things: milk (whole), bread (honey wheat), yogurt (7 cups...there was a sale), TV dinners (three), and a 12 pack of Pepsi. Just the necessities, don'tchaknow?

6:20PM
Before going home, I stopped by mom's. I like to do that as many times a week as I can since dad died. Just to give her someone to talk to and stuff. But this is the outside of her house. I think she's decorated it quite nicely.

9:30PM
This is my computer, what I sit in front of and waste way too much time. But look at the results...or more accruately, you're looking at the results!

10:59PM
This is me, laying in bed, resting, and reading the comic books I purchased earlier.

And that's the 12th (plus one week)

POLT

Listening to "Possession (Rabbit In The Hole Mix)" by Sarah Maclachlin

1 comment:

Stephen R. said...

I just picked up that issue of the JLA. Good one? I can't wait to read it on the bus home later tonight. :)