Sunday, December 16, 2007

You're not decorating a girl for a night on the town...

Earlier, I mentioned I went to Mom's today and we ate. Afterwards, I helped her put the Christmas tree up. I had wanted to do this with her, I didn't want her doing it alone, since dad died in October.

So, we did put it up. We had some help from the dog, Angel, she got herself wrapped up in the lights.

After unwrapping her, she was tired, and just laid there and watched.

This is the final results, with Mom in the background.

Also, after we finished, we sat there and talked. I fooled around with my camera some and saw that I could take movies with it (hey, I've only owned the thing a year, you can't expect me to know everything it does!). So I tried it and made a real short little movie clip.



Yeah, a regular Coppola eh? Speilberg? Kubrick? Woody Allen? Hitchcock? Thanks, yeah, thanks so much.

POLT Oil: 91.58 (+.31); Gas: 2.98 (-.01)

Listening to the Redskins-Giants game

3 comments:

tornwordo said...

A whole year! I'll admit I don't know all the things my camera does, but photos and movies are the first things I learned to do, lol. Angel looks so over the whole thing ; )

Anonymous said...

I, for one, don't even care how long it took you to figure this out. I am excited by the fact that you did figure it out. I can't wait for movies yet to come.

Just think of it....

The Story of a Crafty Girl
Staring Penelope Jenkins

Bunny said...

I'm thinking Roger Corman . . .

Are those Longaberger baskets I see? Hmmm. Where does Mama Polt live again?