Sunday, December 16, 2007

She sang karaoke, everynight...

Hey, kids, as you know, I don't too often plug someone else's blog (and no that is NOT a sexual reference!), but this time I just can't help it!

My buddy Craiggers over at http://www.puntabulous.com/ is in a context, teh Gay Bloggies. it started with, i think 12 bloggers worldwide, and each round, after completing thier assignment, they're voted on, the lowest one is out. Craiggers is in the top three, and he really needs votes to win ($1000, i think is at stake, among other things).

In this final round, they have to perform karaoke. I just laughed and laughed at Craiggers submission. Please, I implore you, take a few minutes and go here and watch it and vote for him. It's entirely safe for work, and people under 18, and senior citizens, and household pets, and narrow-minded conservatives, and just like EVERYone.

I'd appreciate any help you can give him, and I'm sure he'd appreciate it too! C'mon you know you want to vote for him! See his enthusiasm! His cuteness! His antlers! His red nose! The stuffed orange dinosaur! Try to ignore the singing.... Come ON! He's wearing ANTLERS for Rudolph's sake!!!

And best luck, Craiggers!

POLT

Listening to the Redskins-Giants game

No comments: