Tuesday, December 04, 2007

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 71)...

TMITuesdays
These come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. If your partner buys you a sexy little "something" is it a present for you or for your partner? Its probably a present for HIM...him wearing a sexy little somthing would then indeed be a present for me as well.
2. What are 3 characteristics of "your type"? Young, lean, long-haired.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how good a cook are you? Can we get into negative numbers here? I'm such a bad cook I can burn Corn Flakes.
4. Tattoos: Love them or hate them. On you? On a partner? I'm kinda ambivalent about tattoos, unless he's got them all over, like the tattoo sleeves, I wouldn't like that. Tattoos on the face are also a definite no-no. But well-done ring or tribal or whatever around a nicely bulging bicep is a good thing too. And anything on a rock solid slab of pectoral muscle is pretty hot. On me...eh, not so much.
5. Stubble: Good or bad? How often do you shave? I shave every day, but I keep my goatee growing, trimming that every week-10 days. down below, I think I'd rather not have any stubble there....brush-burns on your forehead are very hard to explain.
Bonus (as in optional):What are a few of your favorite things (both sexual non-sexual)? Mama Polt's home cooking, warm freshly laundered bedsheets, comic books, Swedish fish, and a kisser that, when we're kissing, makes me forget what day of the week it is....sometimes, what year.

POLT Oil: 88.31 (+.52); Gas: 3.06 (-)

Listening to "Story Of My Life" by Social Distortion

1 comment:

Bunny said...

a kisser that, when we're kissing, makes me forget what day of the week it is....sometimes, what year

Me too - if you find one, send his brother my way, 'k?

Happy TMI!