Wednesday, December 19, 2007

This trash can dream come true...

You can take the girl out of the white trashiness, but you sure can't take the white trashiness out of the girl. As if Britney weren't enough....


Now her 16 year old sister is pregnant.


And thier mom was writing a book for a Christian publisher on parenting....yeah I think that, along with Jamie Lynn's (like that's not a white trash name) tv show on Nickelodeon are both in the outhouse now.

You live like a redneck, you die like a redneck....or something like that...

UPDATE: on another blog, Bill In Exile, I found a photo of Jamie Lynn's 'baby's daddy', his name is Casey Aldridge.


Well, she's still white trash and all, but I can certainly understand why Jamie Lynn would want him in her nether regions....he can frolick in MY nethers any time he wants....and I won't even call him white trash or redneck...unless he wants me to...

POLT

Listening to "Paradox" by The Church

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Casey Aldridge is cute! I want to have his baby too!!! Ed