Friday, April 03, 2009

All of the boys and all of the girls are begging...

So since I've decided to become an online stalker of Michael, I felt it only proper to post his latest video. Yeah, this is the deaf kid that was signing to "Womanizer" (which I still watch almost daily). I've subscibed to his youtube channel (as all self-respecting stalkers do to their stalkees), and got a message this was posted. Never heard of this song before, I prefer the "Womanizer" video...and song *groan*, but I felt compelled to put this up here too.

And here's to hoping the cap/slim suspenders/jeans look comes into vogue for all hot young men.



I'm sure somewhere, Enrickyricardo is grinning like an fool.

POLT Listening to Jay-Z vs The Verve "Bittersweet Dirt Off Your Shoulders" video

"She's gonna kill us all." "Not me. I brought the ice cream." - Catman, Secret Six #1

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so I assume if you've never heard of the song, you haven't figured out the "if you seek amy" = "f-u-c-k me"

he's gorgeous, though.

Polt said...

Well, I didn't get it before hearing the song, no. But as the song was going on, I kinda picked up on what was being said.

And yes, he IS gorgeous. :)

HUGS...

hoteltuesday said...

Yes, I am.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised none of the talk shows have picked up on this guy yet. He seems really talented, I'll have to check his other clips.

GoKitty said...

Totally posting on an old post but... a friend of a friend knows mikey from NYC and he's not actually deaf, just really good at ASL.