Tuesday, April 21, 2009

An utterance, information, don't mince words

TMI Tuesdays

1. Marriage and children aside, what has been your greatest accomplishment in life? All the wonderful friends I have.
2. Aside from healthy and happy children, what is your greatest ambition for the future? To still be alive to see the future?
3. If we were to enter your real name in a search engine, what would we find? I’ve done that. Only once did Google come back something on me, and that was when the alumni association of the college I attended was looking for my contact if. There is, though, some guy in Oregon with my same name who is apparently a high school track star of some reknown.
4. Who is the most famous person you ever met (not just in the same room as, but actually spoke with)? Shawn Ashmore, the kid that played Iceman in the X-Men movies. Either him or Ed Rendell, the governor of Pennsylvania. I was more impressed by Ashmore.
5. Parents aside, who is your biggest hero? Harvey Milk. He was doing it all back when it was much MUCH more difficult and dangerous to fight for our rights.
6. Someone once worked out the sexual version of Six Degrees of Separation - Celebrity A slept with B, who slept with C, who slept with D, making as sort of connection between A and D. Are you connected to anyone famous through six or fewer bonks? Well, with as many ‘bonks’ as I’ve had, I feel pretty confident in saying yes, but I couldn’t possibly tell you who I was connected to, as most people that I ‘bonk’ with don’t discuss the other people they’ve ‘bonk’ed. That’s if we talk at all, actually.

POLT

No comments: