Saturday, April 18, 2009

I got a fat ass playa (Part 5)...

So, this week in our weight loss contest, we have the following results:

I stayed exactly the same at 272, no gain, no loss. And that means I'm still at a total loss of 3 pounds from when we started. I hope I haven't plateaued already.

Mark, due to overindulgance at a wedding reception (or so he claims) gained a pound going to 252, but that's still a net 10 pound loss for him. Gotta watch that wedding cake.

We might have to momentarily postpone the contest for one weekend, as next Saturday I'll be in Toronto (YAY!), and I'm not sure if I'll be able to find scales up there anywhere to weigh myself (boo!). Which I kind of a good thing, cause I plan on splurging a bit while there (yay!) But I get results, I'll get them posted.

POLT Listening to "At My Most Beautiful" by R.E.M.

Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one. - Albert Einstein

No comments: