Saturday, April 11, 2009

I got a far ass playa (week 4)...

Okay, well this week, I have it on good authority that Mark is roaming around the wilds of rural Pennsylvania, looking for the town of Beaver. I thinkg it's near Intercourse, Paradise, or Fertility. Seriously! What, you think I could make up those town names?

I also have it on good authority that he's not taken his laptop with him. On purpose! Yeah, I don't get it either exactly...I mean, if you're gonna be lost in rural PA, why in God's name would you NOT want to have a laptop with you. But that's his cross to bear, not mine.

So i don't have any results for this week's weigh in for him...which is probably a good thing, cause i'm sure he's shedding weight like a St. Bernard sheds its fur, thus making me look bad. But I could be wrong.

Nonetheless, today I weighedt 272, which is 2 pounds less than las week, but only three pounds over all since we started. Not a lot, but as long as I can keep it off, that's the important thing.


Now, moving on to something else: I have several things i need to post about, but today, I had to get up before 7:00 to get to work and be there 8 hours, and then I spent 5 hours in a bookstore, eating dinner, sitting at a bar listening to a local band, and conversating with the CAPtiviating Goddess V, Miss Virginia. And while I'm not sure when the last time was that I had so much fun during an evening out with a woman, and only a woman, I am freaking beat like a bad dog. I'm falling asleep here on the keyboard, so I'm going to bed. I'll post more sometimes tomorrow.

Oh, and one other thing: Today, on the car radio, at three different times, I heard a Guns-N-Roses song. It's been months since I last heard any G-N-R. Which leads me to one of two conclusions: either it's a freaky coincidence, or Axl Rose died, perhaps overdosing on his own ego?

Anyway, sweet dreams...

UPDATE: Somewhere in his travels, Mark located not only a computer but Internet access, and emailed me that he weighed 251, which is a pound less than last week, but still 11 pounds over all.

POLT Listening to "Material Girl" by Madonna

I don't weigh too much, I'm still alive. - Homer, The Simpsons

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work on the weight loss Polt, anything down is good.

Onanite