Monday, April 20, 2009

Tires singin' between white lines...

Since we'll be taking Miss Cleo to Toronto, I wanted to ensure she was prepared for the journey.


This is Miss Cleo after an oil change, and with her spiffy new full set of shoes. Cost me damn near $400, better be like riding on air. But she's worth it. I've had her 5.5 years, she's 8 years old (I don't know how old that is in car years), and she's got over 117,000 miles on her. And she's had the same tires since I got her. I figure, after all that, she's worth a new set a shoes, ya know?

POLT Listening to "Run On" by Moby

"You are not a loser who's losing. You are a loser who's winning." "Like George Bush." - Significant Others

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interestingly I was reading about car longevity. Seems if you follow regular maintenance schedules for the car you can get upwards of a million miles out of one.

That's one thing I'm very bad at, I tend to put off maintenance.

And as of June you'll need a passport to get back into the U.S. from Canada. That really irks me but I guess that's just the way it is.

Anonymous said...

Miss Cleo looks just like new. Put Royal Triton in her little tummy...**nod to MM**