Thursday, April 30, 2009

Home, Mama I'm coming home...

Well, I'm already home, actually. Have been so since roughly 4:00. Had a safe and fun trip home, with is rather indicative of the trip as a whole. A totally FABulous time! I'll be posting about it, honest, with some, but all, details. And I've got like 180 photos to go through, so I'll be posting some of those just as soon as I can.

However, to give you a taste of the trip, Michelle and I worked hard on recording a number of quotes from the trip. I give them to you here, alphabetically:
  • Damn me and my honesty. - Polt
  • Evil doesn't die, it just keeps pluckin' along. - Michelle
  • Ghostie whines like Eeore. - Michelle
  • Holy crap! I got on vacation and suddenly there's a flu pandemic, Bea Arthur's dead, and Arlen Spector's a Democrat! Can't they run things without me for a freakin' week? - Polt
  • I am pink! And that's not attractive on me. - Polt
  • I did not say that's my retarded friend there who wants mustard on her extra crispy fries. - Polt
  • "I didn't want to have a panic attack and have you freak out and not know what to do." "I'd just slap you." - Polt
  • I don't run unless something's chasing me. And it's hungry. - Michelle
  • I guess you just have to be smarter than the cardboard. - Polt
  • "I like ferries." "Me too." - Polt
  • I think my story's better if I say you kicked me outta bed each morning. - Michelle
  • "I thought he was cute. His hair too." "Maybe...but Tam I could just put a bag over his head or get him on his hands and knees facing away from me, and it wouldn't matter either way." - Polt
  • I was going for katty, but it came out skunky. - Polt
  • I wore you out. Me and various Asian men. - Michelle
  • I'll get more ice to keep our cheese intact. - Michelle
  • "I've got my iPod on, can't hear you." "You can hear enough of me!" - Michelle
  • "Ice machine is next to the pool, right?" "Yeah." "Do we need more ice?" "No." "But you said there's an 18 year old guy with longish hair in the pool!" "...Ookay, our ice does look a bit old." - Michelle
  • "It seems like getting ice is my job on this trip." "You want me to go?" "Noooo, why break with tradition?" - Michelle
  • It's pronounced RA-GY-NA, not RA-GEE-NA. Like VA-GY-NA, not VA-GEE-NA. By the way, how's your vaGEEna today, Michelle? - Polt
  • Let me have the remote, maybe they're showing men's swimwear. What, a guy can dream, right? - Polt
  • "Look European Meat Pies." "Meat pies are wrong and against God's natural order of things." - Polt
  • The mannequinn police are gonna come and eject us from Sears! - Polt
  • Michelle, if I ever have swamp ass, just smother me with a pillow, okay? - Polt
  • 'Michelle, go to the pool' will be code for 'Polt needs a little alone time.' - Polt
  • "My forehead feels all scaly." "You do look rather reptilian." - Michelle
  • The nerves in my forehead are shot, the sun bruned them down to the nubs. - Polt
  • Oooh, they deliver alcohol to your room! - Michelle
  • Ruffles should make peanut butter chips just for you. - Polt
  • Since I'm Captain Decisive, I think I will go after all. - Polt
  • "Take your keycard in case we get seperated." "Seperated? In Bradford PA? We could be at opposite ends of the town and still see each other!" - Polt
  • "That way, you can say you did the ferry." "I've done a lot of fairies already this weekend, sweetheart." - Polt
  • "That's your fifth 'bitch' point today!" "And it's not even lunch." - Michelle
  • There's enough dead skin flakes on me to make a baby out of. - Polt
  • Well now we HAVE to go out, you've put on eyeliner. - Polt
  • "What kind of bushes are those?" "...Um, purple ones?" - Polt
  • What's a book without a farting bartender anyway? - Polt
  • What's the name of this place? You just called it Stinkytown. - Michelle
  • "When they ask us at the border why we went to Toronto, we should just say, 'To get laid.'" - Michelle
  • "White toast? Boring." "I gotta have some kind of vanilla in my life somewhere, right?" - Polt
  • "Who's the bitch now?" "Me!" - Polt
  • Ya know, waking up in an insulin coma's just got to be a bitch. - Polt
  • Yeah, it's on the chair. - Michelle, said while sleeping
  • You don't want me to change my behavior while you're here? REALLY? - Polt
  • "You have a feeb fetish." "A WHAT?" "Feeb fetish. Feebles! Guys that are feeble!" - Polt
  • "You haven't called me." "What, you're phone only works one way?" "I have a home only phone." - Michelle
  • "You just want to leave your purses here while we go to the buffet?" "Pffft, Polt, you're in Canada. No one'll bother them." - Tam
  • "You need to get an umbrella cause, 1) I don't want to be walking with mine and make you walk in the rain, but 2) I don't want to get soaking wet either by giving you mine." "How chivalrous of you." - Michelle
  • You really need to keep a bit of mystery somewhere. - Michelle
  • You want to walk in circles a bit more to look at the guys some more? - Michelle
I'll post more as soon as I can.

POLT Listening to "Angel" by Massive Attack

Flash, Flash, I LOVE you, Flash! But we only have 14 hours to save the Earth! - Dale Arden, Flash Gordon (1980)

7 comments:

Ken in MS said...

You sound just like the sarcastic bitch I am. It's why my friends love going on trips with me. I'm going to have to start remembering to write down all my quotes on every trip so I can remember them all. Either that, or just text them to you to save for posterity.

Way too funny, Polt. Loved the Ray-GEE-Na quote. Thanks for giving me a great laugh tonight.

One for you--"That broken couch in the lobby almost gave me a slipped dick."

Anonymous said...

Swamp ass definitely sounds undesirable. And oh, how I related to the eyeliner quote!

If y'all were drinking martinis, I'd swear I was watching The Thin Man.

Tam said...

Wow, quoted by Polt. I'm famous now. LOL You guys are too funny.

Michelle M. said...

What on earth were you doing to the mannequins?

And I love "smarter than the cardboard".

I can tell from the quotes you guys had a blast : ).

Tam said...

I didn't hurt the damn mannequin, I just moved it a bit. Polt was so paranoid we were going to get kicked out.

Polt said...

Well it's not like Tam's subtle about ANYTHING! And they had bright lights shining on the mannequinns and all...

But the best part is, she moved them on Saturday evening, and as of Tuesday morning...they were still where she moved them. :P

HUGS...

john said...

Too funny! This killed me: "There's enough dead skin flakes on me to make a baby out of."