Thursday, April 23, 2009

Post 200...

Okay, update: I didn't realize I needed to go onto my laptop and look for a connection here in the room. I mean, I've never used my laptop from home before. So having figured all that out, I am now able to get online and now I know what I'll have to do in Toronto to get online as well. Its all good.

We had an outstanding meal at Beefeaters. I've been showing Michelle around the Palace, since she's only been here once or twice. And we're just gonna settle down to watch some TV before going to bed.

And then tomorrow is breakfast at the European Pastry shop, and then...OFF to Toronto!!! But now, I return you to your regular post...


Shirtlessness du jour



POLT Listening to "No More I Love You's" by Annie Lennox Oil: 49.76 (+1.08); Gas: 2.02 (-)

And the best thing you've ever done for me, is to help me take my life less seriously. It's only life, after all. - Indigo Girls

2 comments:

Ray Avito said...

Hope the pastries were decadent this morning and your trip is smooth as silk...

Polt said...

VERY decadent, and trip was smooth as silk. Even the normally bad traffic places just weren't. :) Your good wishes must have made it so. :)

HUGS...