Thursday, April 09, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 156)...

Once more, kids, it's time for...



And this is the Second Installment in the series titled: Uncle Polt's Undies.

As I mentioned last week, and much to my eternal shame, I, as a gay man, do NOT have a real honest-to-RuPaul pair of rainbow undies. I have a 'kinda sorta' pair, that I revealed last week. And I have one other "almost maybe, but not quite pair", and they're these:


As you can see, all the colors of the rainbow are in there, even thought they seem to have a predominance of yellow, and they're not really rainbow-ish. I believe I shall now make it my goal in life to find myself a pair of rainbow undies that any self-respecting gay man could wear, and display, proudly.

I got my hand cupped over Lil Polt and The Boys cause these undies are a bit small for me, and they tend to spread the fly a bit open. So even though, my naughty bits apparently wanted to pop out for a quick peek, I don't want to turn the Palace into an X-rated site with one of those annoying "Content Warning" screens you have to click through. Sorry.

To see what others posted, click http://osbasso.blogspot.com/

POLT Listening to "Backwater" by The Meat Puppets

"Does he climb poles?" "No, that's our job." - Carson, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great quote at the bottom. Sorta appropriate for the post as well.

Anonymous said...

I love those undies!!

Happy HNT!

Ray Avito said...

Looks like the opening scene of Polt's Solo Seductions, Part 2...*giggles*

I will refrain from any overtly sexual comments for the rest of the...um...hour.