Thursday, April 23, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Parts 157, 158)...

Once more it's time for....

Due to technical difficulties with my camera, I could not participate in HNT last week. So this week, I give you two photos, one for last week, one for this week. And their both a continuation of my theme of Uncle Polt's Unusual Undies.

First is the shot I wanted to use last week. This is of my Scooby-Doo undies!


I like guys with longish 'shaggy' hair and goatees, so it seemed appropriate to have Scooby-Doo undies. Jinkies!
****************************
And then we move along to this week's shot. I probably will not be around to comment on too many HNT's of others cause today, I'm leaving for Toronto! Whoo-Hooo! It'll be my first time there since October of 2007! And considering for several years running, I went in April AND October both in the same year, I'm WAY overdue!

But in honor of my trip to Canada, I give you my Canadian Flag Undies!!!


To check out what other people exposed, click HERE.

POLT Listening to "Supermodel" by RuPaul

We don't need you to move to Canada. We need people from Canada to move here. Please, Canadians: Move to the U.S. for God's sake, help us! - Al Franken, Dec 2004

4 comments:

Vixen said...

I love those!!! Hehe~!

Ashly Star said...

I love the Scooby boxers! So cute!

I'm watching the Calgary/Chicago NHL playoff game, been seeing that Canadian flag all game. ;) Woot!

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Why is Scoobie's tongue out on the spot over your stuff? :)

When did you change your castle picture? Or am I just unobservant?