Saturday, April 04, 2009

I got a fat ass playa (Part 3)...

This week, in the ongoing weight loss contest between Mark and myself, we've got some pretty disparate results.

Marks weighs in at 252lbs, which is 7 pounds lighter than last week, and 10 pounds over all.
Polt weighs in at 274 lbs, which is exactly the same as last week, and 1 pound over all.

I don't know if this weight loss contest was a good idea, cause it seems since starting it, I've plateaued. Maybe I've managed to 'find' all the weight Mark has lost?

Mark does say that he has basically been starving himself for two weeks, and he doesn't know how long he'll be able to continue doing that. I prefer to consider this contest a modern retelling of the "Tourtoise and The Hare" story. Meaning than, in September when it ends, I'll be coasting slowly but surely to the win while Mark.....um, I don't know, sits under a tree sleeping and letting all the junk food he's eaten digest? Maybe that wasn't such a great analogy after all.

Anyways, congrats to Mark! Keep up the good work, man. I'll catch you (maybe) one of these days.

POLT Listening to "Hands Held High" by Linkin Park

"What do we do?" "We gotta kill her. Susie's got to die." "Again?" - Tosh, Torchwood

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a theory that there is only so much weight in the universe, If I loose some someone else must gain that same amount.

Onanite