Sunday, April 26, 2009

Post from the road, Part 3..

Should have actually did this one yesterday, but didn't have the time! We spent almost the whole entire day with Tam, who I am totally in love with now, she's just that awesome. Michelle said she loves her too, cause Tam's THAT awesome.

We ate outside on the patio at Zelda's, where we had to wait a long time due to how crowded it was, and I got a pretty bad sunburn on my face and arms. Yeah, who but me could go north to Canada and get sunburnt??? Then we walked all over the town, in the rain, cause a little, or a lot, of rain doesn't bother us. That's just how we roll.

We returned to the hotel, dried off, and then took the subway do almost to the lake, to eat supper. Then we walked all the way back to the hotel. Through a good portion of the financial district, and a portion of the time, through the rain again. But it was fun!

After this, since it was about 9:00 or so, we retired to our respective rooms, although I later went out again to...check out the scene. And once more for those keeping score, the tally is now 7, although yesterday's catches really weren't all that great compared to Friday's, but best of all, 4&5 occured at the same time. LOVE this town, so I do.

This morning we're going to Cases Loma with Tam again, which should be great. From there, she leaves to go home, and sad goodbyes will, I'm sure, abound. Michelle and I though will then have the whole day ahead of us!

POLT

1 comment:

Tam said...

I had such an amazing time with them i Toronto. Lots of fun and Michelle and Polt are both super. I was sorry to leave but I'm sure they are having more fun and tomorrow they get another nice day to be out and about. I got sunburnt too on my back, but not too bad. Oh and then rained on. :-) That's Canada for you. Have fun the rest of the trip and a safe journey home.