Sunday, April 19, 2009

By my side, fetch me that gin, son...

Mom's dog Angel LOVES to play fetch. For hours. Sometimes, she even gets ahead of herself.


Angel and the hamburger from Polt on Vimeo.

She's dumber than wallpaper paste, but we love her.

And I need to thank Craiggers at http://puntabulous.com/ for using http://www.vimeo.com/ for his videos. Everytime lately, I tried to upload something to YouTube, the sound and the video would not sync. So I tried this site I saw Craiggers using, and it worked great! Thanks, Craiggers! Oh, and I guess thanks for vimeo as well, for making my sound and video sync!

POLT Listening to "Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance

They don't make hearses with luggage racks. - Don Henley

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should switch to Vimeo but I've already got my YouTube account working well, plus I can embed YouTube on wordpress. Not sure about vimeo.

Cute game of fetch. Was that Angel growling?

Polt said...

Nah, it was ME growling AT Angel. It's how we communicate.

HUGS...

Tam said...

Awwww. What a sweetie, if a bit eager. :-)

john said...

She is sooo cute! I guess cats be damned Angel can has cheeseburger.

Our white bunny is very similar to Angel, she could totally win a beauty contest, but she ain't joining Mensa any time soon.

Michelle M. said...

Cute, dumb and well-trained. Not a bad combination : ).

john said...

Michelle M.: Just like you like your men? (sorry couldn't resist).

Michelle M. said...

I was implying that for comedic reasons, but actually prefer a guy with wit. Which requires some intelligence : ).