Tuesday, April 14, 2009

And i'd get him to swap our places...

Okay, so today, in the comments section of Puntabulous, The Ryan With The Cupcake posted the following link:

http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/campaigns_nz/content/popup/index.asp#

And I got absolutely nothing done the rest of the day.

I prefer Liam Messam (far right), Jimmy Cowan (next to Liam), and above all Tamati Ellison (on the far left). And, there's a slo-mo option, which is really more of a close-up than a slo-mo. And that's actually much better than a slo-mo. Oh. My. God.

I don't know who these guys are, or what team/sport they belong to, and frankly, I don't care. But I think this should become a requirement for ALL sports! I can think of several football players I'd love to see this done with. Oh, and I don't know any off hang, but I'm certain there's more than a few basketball players that should do this. Ohohoh, and what about swimmers? they should do this too...except they should swap speedos....and have it filmed....

Now, pardon while I have a few hours of alone time to mull all this over.

POLT Listening to "True" by Spandau Ballet

If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a perfectly useless manner, you have learned how to live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT!! Now there's a cheap thrill if there ever was one. Jimmy with the tattoo, definitely hot...