Saturday, April 18, 2009

Today, I had a simply wodnerful day. Well, after I got off work that is. I came home, and yes, it was a gorgeous day. It was warm but not hot, and sunny, and i drove home with the windows down.

When I got here though, I didn't go out and enjoy the day. I was tired, and had a slight headache behind my eyes, so I laid down and took a nap. For like two hours. A waste of a day, but I felt much better upon rising.

I only woke up then, cause my friend Corey called me.


He came over. And we talked for a bit. Then went to get something to eat. Then came back here and talked some more. He is, as I probably mentioned, thoroughly interested, and distractingly cute. And as a big plus tonight, we were talking something about so guy's abs, he said he'd never have abs like that, and pulled his shirt up to show me. he's got quite the hairy tummy. And even though there's no definition to his abs, it was quite an pleasing view.

His girlfriend Krissy texted us periodically. She's the one that in my head, I've been calling the Lucky Bitch. I call her that cause she's concieveably schtupping Corey, which in my mind should be my job, therefore she's a bitch. However, since she's concieveably schtupping Corey, that makes her a Lucky Bitch. And I have tried to hate her, even though I never met her. But he showed me her photo, and she's just adorable (or course, with Corey as cute as he is, naturally his girl would have to be cute as well). And she's sound so funny from what she was texting. By the end of the night, I told Corey to tell her that I now adore her, which I do. I hate myself for that, as I should just hate her guts, but I simply can't. And now, i can't wait to meet her too.
And factoring in that even work wasn't all that bad, today was pretty sweet day. Any day that has me getting a peek at a cute guy's hairy tummy, and a hug from him when he leaves, yeah, that's a good day.

POLT Listening to "Renegade Master" by Wildchild

"Shut up and die." "In a minute, I'm talking here." - Firestorm, JLA #15

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I dunno Polt. I knew of one guy who claimed 'straight' all the time yet about six years later was out and gay as a goose. There's hope!

S said...

Well you know, gay men need chicks in their lives too!

I just love that deviled egg post. We made 36 eggs and are down to about 15....talk about gas!
Ok I cant believe I said that but I have had two shots of whiskey and it's 12:30 am and I have to work in the morning and I dont care, I will drink more and get little sleep and wake up parched and pop open a coke and have an egg and get to the market to sell my wares!

Hope all is well in Polty land!

hoteltuesday said...

Yeah... you know how I feel about this... we'll see!!!
And does he read your blog??

Polt said...

truthspew: We'll see. :)

Suzy Q: Gay men generally don't sleep with their chicks though. :)

Enrickyricardo: Yeah, I know, I know. :) But no, I don't think he does read it. he never mentioned reading it, and I never gave him the address. Suppose he still could have found it on his own, if he wanted to though.

HUGS...