Sunday, April 12, 2009

IDrive my mini-Cooper and I'm feeling super-dooper (part 47)...

Superman Sundays

Are they Supermen? Are they Easter Bunnies? Are they Super Rabbits?


Who cares, just so long as they stay there and let me look at them!

Happy Easter to you all.

And per this photos original photographer, Jere Keys, you can find the original posting of this phtos HERE. And thanks to Jere for not getting upset that I unknowingly used his photo without his permission. Coolness, thy name is Jere Keys.

POLT Listening to "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane

I have a great ass and I'm blonde. You have no idea how far that gets me. - Justin, Queer As Folk

2 comments:

Jere Keys said...

Hey Polt, I know you probably pulled this from one of the many places it has been posted online, but would you mind providing a link to my original shot on Flickr? It's flattering to see your work show up all over the internet, but frustrating when no one respects licensing requirements.

Love,
Jere

Jere Keys said...

This month I've found my photos (which have a creative commons license on them anyway, meaning they're free as long as you give me credit) on 4 different anti-gay websites. Finding one on a fellow Puntabulous commenter's site is a welcome relief after that.