Monday, September 10, 2007

Change my mind she like Britney Spears...

Last night, I did not get to see Britney's 'performance' on MTV, I was watching the Dallas Cowboys romp all over the NYGiants (yay!). I have however seen the 'performance' on YouTube, and there is nothing I can add to the discussion that I've read all over the Internet. Save for two things.

1) Calling her 'fat' is wrong. She does not have the sleek, cut abs that she previously did, but then she's had two kids and beenin rehab, neither of which, I beleive are condusive to rock hard abs. calling her fat, I think, is a cheap shot, and unfair. HOWEVER, she HAD to know what she looked like, why would she allow herself, or why would he handlers allow her to wear, a bikini? Would a one piece have been that out of place? Or perhaps, NORMAL clothing, would that have been all that wrong? Criticizing her choice of attire when she isn't is condition to wear it, is open game as far as I'm concerned. but the fat jokes, nah, they're wrong.

and 2) Ms. Spears 15 minutes of fame were overabout 7-8 years ago. Anything that hurries her off the entertainment stage and into a background like of Hollywood Squares appearances and hawking some cheesey product on a late-night info-mercial is certainly a good thing. So I'm glad she had her 'performanace'...it's one more nail in her 'career' coffin.

Now, if Ms. Whore-gulera would just follow her into the wings, it would be a great day. And speaking of Ms. Whore-gulera, I give the following below, I trust it will bring you as many smiles as it did me.




POLT

"Most sinners are in denial." "I am NOT in denial." "See what I mean?" - Eddie, Teen Titans #35

1 comment:

BirdMadGirl said...

I haven't watched the recap of the performance yet, but I agree with you on the fat comment with the photos I've seen circulating. It's nice to see her looking more like an average girl instead of someone I want to set on fire out of pure jealousy ;)

But yeah, I'm ready to see her career disappear. I've never been a fan... and lately I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for her.