Tuesday, September 04, 2007

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 58)...

TMI Tuesdays


1. What did you eat for dinner yesterday? Well, I had a tv dinner, lasagna, and some bread with it.
2. How much cash is in your purse/wallet right now? About $60, but that’s cause I just hit the ATM right before work.
3. What have you done to avoid being flirted with by someone you didn't like? I don’t think this has happened on very many occasions, but I remember at the gay bar once, one guy who kept looking at me, dancing with me, always trying to catch my eye, and I was totally NOT interested. So eventually, I found a friend that I knew and explained the situtaion and asked for his help. Then I made sure the guy was watching, and my friend and I had a long, drawn out, tongue dueling, spit swapping, ass grabbing kiss. And after seeing that, the guy left me alone.
4. Do you believe the theory "Once a cheater always a cheater"? No. Mistakes happen, things occur in the spur of the moment, that's why god invented forgiveness. I would say, though, "Multiple cheater, always a cheater". You cheat more than once, you’ll do again.
5. Describe your sex life in two words. Boyfriend’s Nineteen. That about says it all.
Bonus (as in optional): Would you/have you ever paid money for sex? I haven’t but I fully expect to have to pay for it as I get older. That’s why I keep dumping money in my IRA.

POLT Oil: 75.09 (+1.25); Gas: 2.67 (-.01)

We're in Newark of all places. You know we're gonna get shot! - Kumar, Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle

6 comments:

Bunny said...

Lol at your answers, esp "boyfriend's nineteen" and "dumping money in my IRA." That a reason to save if I've ever heard one!

Happy TMI!

P.S. That some wild hair on this month's houseboy! But I do have some bulbs that need changing . . .

Anonymous said...

Oh shit, those were some good answers. Especially number 5 and the bonus question. XD

Happy TMI!

Ryan said...

love your answers!

Anonymous said...

Your boif is Nineteen, lucky sob. Oh wait mine is too at least until next month. He is too young for me but I can't bring myself to leaving him. The guy at the movie theater asked me if my son was over 18 and I said who? Oh...uh yeah. Great answers Polt and you may not ever have to pay for sex as long as there are guys looking for daddies.

Anonymous said...

Lol, your answers rock! I love the #3, I can see how that would definitely do the trick and it wasn't unpleasant to do. "Boyfriend's nineteen" does about say it all, go you. ;) Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Your answers were awesome. Happy TMI! :]