Thursday, September 06, 2007

Get psyched, deadly like a saber...

Yes I am enough of a geek that I thought this was cool. Especially since it was all done by amateurs.



Man, how could would it be to be in a lightsaber battle? Course, with me as fat and old as I am, there ain't no way I'm gonna be ducking and jumping up off the ground and stuff like that. I'd die in the first 5 seconds. Boring, that, eh?

POLT

If you see any politicians be sure to let them know that while they're sitting around their dinner tables with their families talking about how hard the war is on them, we're here under attack nearly 24 hours a day, dodging RPG's and fighting not for a better Iraq, but just to stay alive. - PFC Stuart Wilf, April 10, 2004, Gunner Palace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No that was totally cool. Those guys really know their stuff.

Onanite