Thursday, September 13, 2007

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 75)...

It's once more time for....



Okay, kiddies, last week, Uncle Polt missed the sarong HNT cause he didn't hear about it until too late. But that's really not such a bad thing, cause me in a sarong would BE s'wrong! However, I had heard about this week's theme: Sports HNT! I knew what I was going to do for that from the first time I read it.

And then it occured to me, why not combine last week's sarong theme with this week's sports theme? Oh it can be done. And I'm sure done much better way than I did. Nonetheless, I give you the best I could come up with:



Okay, so it's a Dallas Cowboys fleece throw (hence the sports reference). And I have it kinda, sorta in the pre-wrapped stage of a sarong. Kinda. Sorta. C'mon, humor me. (and just so I can creep out the ones who know me in person, YES, I am indeed naked as the day I was born underneath all that!)

If you wanna see what others' posted, click on the HNT button in my sidebar.

POLT

One of the drawbacks of being a martyr is that you have to die. - Metatron, Dogma

13 comments:

Shibari said...

WOOO HOOO Go COWBOYS
LOVE this one Polt... love IT...
xoxo
HHNT

lime said...

dude, you absolutely SHOULD be nekkid under the sarong! nice way to combine themes:)

HHNT

Cosima said...

Yippee!

Happy HNT!

~d said...

*very smart! I wish I had thought of the whole combo thing!
Happy HNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

Clever to combine the two ideas. Happy HNT

Bunny said...

"me in a sarong would BE s'wrong" - ROFLMFAO!!!

You know that how I always picture the Cowboys, with a naked man close up behind them . . .

HHNT!

24crayons said...

When I was any sort of a fan of sports, it was always the Cowboys or the Raiders (when they were in LA) and thats about it. So, excellent choice!

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Couldn't find your Colt's Throw? What is that sticking out the ear hole of that helmet?

Vixen said...

Go Cowboys!!
happyHNT!

tkkerouac said...

Would you like to participate in the sports theme tonight on momtheminx, Happy Sporty HNT!

Anonymous said...

Cowboys yeah! I always have loved the Cowboys.

Onanite

Julie said...

I used to want to be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader!! Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Great idea to combine the two. I didn't know about the sarong thing until it was too late. HHNT!

Did you tell your mom you posted that picture?