Monday, September 10, 2007

Those words, whispered in your ear (Part 11)...

Word For The Day
these come from http://www.urbandictionary.com

Booty call

1) A late night summons -- often made via telephone -- to arrange clandestine sexual liaisons on an ad hoc basis.
- The student's mother was ignorant of her son's booty calls.
2) (noun)a phonecall,page,or conversation aimed at getting into your pants.Not an invite to a movie or dinner, not just coffee, not a casual or formal get-together, just a plain old-fashioned "let's fuck"
-I woke at 4 a.m. with a massive hard-on. I picked up the phone and gave Ruthie a booty call. I wanted to mount her so very, very much. I had it REAL bad !
3) A call for sex.
- I was mad horny, so I gave my boyfriend a booty call.
4) a guy or a girl who calls you only for some pussy or dick! no strings attached
5) A phone call made, normally after 9 p.m., in order to get some BOOTY!
- Girl, that fool called me after 11 p.m., if he thought he was going to get some he was sadly mistaken, I don't do booty calls boo!

POLT

That we are 'to stand by the president, right or wrong', is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. - Theodore Roosevelt

No comments: