Friday, September 28, 2007

Keep your numbers mounting (Part 6)...

55 Flash Fiction Fridays


The pumpkin sat in the field, overlooked. It was small, compared to the others, but still a good solid pumpkin nonetheless. Eveyone wanted big pumpkins, though. They'd walk right over it almost stepping on it, to get to a larger one. But when Sophie saw it, she knew it was perfect, she joyiously bought it.

POLT

Irony is renaming the national airport after the president who fired all the air traffic controllers. - Sabrina Mathis

2 comments:

S said...

OMG I LOVE IT!!! You have no idea how much pumpkins make me all googly, and THAT picture looks like orange polka dots!

I would buy that little pumpkin too!
Say, eez zeez my Sophie le finger madame avec le pumpkin?

Toadee said...

in this world there is a child for every pumpkin. I too prefer le petit pumpkin