Friday, September 07, 2007

Keep your numbers mounting (Part 3)...

55 Fridays
A short story in 55 words.
(I wrote this at work, in the afternoon. And then I forgot all about until I read Susie's comment)


I hate mid-afternoon at work. From about 1:30 until about 3:30 or so, I get so...blah. Apathetic, bored, uninterested, i get them all. It's too late then for coffee. I want some excitement then: disco dancing, jumping rope, bull-fighting, sex intercourse (or watching someone do them). Or maybe a siesta. Anything would be nice.

POLT

We're spiralling out of orbit and will soon explode. Hopefully in that order. - Mr. Terrific, Blue Beetle #7

2 comments:

S said...

Well there you have it..with that bored time, you wrote a piece of lit.
Now just think what you can write with all that bored angst!
Thanks for playing with us Polt!

PS Im in THE ROBE

Truthspew said...

I had a lovely Friday this week. I didn't go to work, got my hair cut, ran some little errands, hit an office cookout at 4:30PM, then home for a nap and off to the P-Funk concert at 10:00PM. We got in just as the band was warming up.

I'm sore but happy.