Friday, September 14, 2007

Keep your numbers mounting (Part 4)...

55 Fridays


(A short story, a work of fiction, in 55 words)

With the tree in pieces, all that was required was moving the remains onto the wood pile. We worked at it for about an hour, sweaty, grimy, bark-covered. A warm shower never felt so relaxing. Today, neck, shoulders, arms are on fire. With purple bandana, I at least looked fashionable while being grimy. Fashion First!

POLT

I think we should have a bake sale to get rid of your penis! - And, US Of Ant

2 comments:

S said...

Thats what I always say Polty, fashion before all! LOL

THanks for playing with us...oh and Happy HNT too, I am having a tough time with the HNT and 55 back to back, its killing me!

Have a good weekend Polty!

BirdMadGirl said...

OOooooh! Nice log ya got there :D