Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Think I'll buy me a football team (Week 1)...

So, this past week, my Dallas Cowboys rean roughshod over the NY Giants, 45-35. Yippee! I had plenty of reason to celebrate and cheer. I feel a bit sad over Eli Manning getting injured, after all, he IS kinda cute.

Johnnie and I split our bets this week, with each of us getting 2 correct and 2 wrong, so we still owe each other nothing.

The Patriots won as well, so I'm still in the Winner Pool at work, that's good too.

Only thing that went not-so-well is that the damn Redskins won too. But they won just barely, having to do so in overtime. Still, an all around good week for me this week, football-wise.

POLT

Make me nervious, a man who isn't a little immoral. There's something not quite human about that. - Black Canary, Birds Of Prey #98

No comments: