Monday, September 10, 2007

It's girls night out, pull a hairful...

Several weeks ago, I was contacted on MySpace by two girls that I went to school with. They work together, were trolling MySpace one day for people they knew, and came upon me. We've been talking since then and decided we were gonna have a Girl's Night Out, which we did Saturday night.

I had my camera with me, but, strangely for me, I forgot to get a photo of them. So I'll just grab a photo off thier MySpace pages and put ithere. They are Dawn and Shawn (and it's only right now that I realized that they rhyme!)



It wasnt so much a Girl's Night Out, as a Girl's Dinner Catch-up. that's what we did, had dinner at Applebee's and caught up. I thought it might be awkward, cause I really haven't said much to either of them in 20 years, and they just, upon finding my MySpace, found out I was gay. They had no idea (which means I did a better job of covering it in high school than I thought). And I thought they might have issue with it. But no, no such problem.

We, in fact, sat there and laughed ourselves silly several times. Lots of catching up. I did most of the asking at first. And then about halfway through, Shawn "So I have to ask, when did you figure out you were gay?" And that kinda led to the remainder of the conversation being taken over by gay issues: they asked a lot of questions, but they were out of curiousity, and were actually interesting good questions.

At any rate, a FABulous time was had by all and we all three agreed that we MUST do this again soon! It was quite fun. We all know about how much I like talking about myself, and I've 20 years worth of stories these girls haven't heard, but are apparently very interested in hearing.

POLT Oil: 76.36 (-.35); Gas: 2.66 (-.01)

In 75 years, everyone you know and love will be dead, including yourself. My point? Stop taking everything so seriously. - Tornwordo

No comments: