Monday, September 24, 2007

Disorder and you know we be bionic...

I'm in geek boy heaven, cause tonight, Heroes returns.



And then Wednesday, the Bionic Woman premieres.



I'm withholding my judgement on the new series until after i see it. I vividly remember the originial Bionic Woman, it's was one of my favorites TV shows when i was a kid. My best friend, Trudy, and I would place bionics, with her being Jamie Sommers and I was Steve Austin. (which, by the way, I hated. Steve was hairy and had a cheesey moustache, and I hated his show. but Jaime was beaufitul, with long, flowing blonde hair that they budding gay boy in me wanted for myself. And she had such fun episodes: being a beauty pagent, playing cousin Tracy on the mysterious island with the freaky relatives, going to Greenland encoutnering an alien, the fembots....twice!, meeting bigfoot, escaping from woman's prison, being a nun, fighting her plastic surgery modified evil double, fighting her way through to that Doomsday Device! very very cool!)

At any rate, this new show has a LOT to live up to. See no matter how good it is, THIS will always be MY Bionic Woman!




POLT

"Where is Artin when you need him?' "Umm...dead." "Yeah, okay, so that excuses him." - Tigorr, Omega Men #1

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yep...Lindsay Wagner is THE bionic woman. I watched it faithfully...lol BUT...I was always jealous that that bitch had the hot(well, I thought so at the time but I was young so wtf did I know? lol)6 million dollar man! LOL

m_o_o_nspells said...

Woohoo @ Heroes! This show has TONS to live up to too...better be at LEAST as good as last season!
Bionic Woman was one I watched but outgrew in the 70's...no plans on watching the new one. Hope you enjoy though, sweetie! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but what about LOST?!!!

BirdMadGirl said...

I'm so glad Heroes is back on :) :)
I don't think I'm going to watch Bionic Woman though... the previews look good... but, meh. I just don't know if I will or not.