Thursday, September 06, 2007

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 74)...

It's time once more for...



This past Sunday, I went to the National Zoo in DC with Freddie and his friend Megan (look a few posts below for more photos if you're interested), and I took numerous pictures there. The zoo is re-working the elephant habitat, expecting it to be completed in 2011. They're expanding the trails the elephants can walk on, and changing the layout of the elephant house, where visitors walk through and see elephants in the cages kinda up close.

Anyway, they had markings down on the floor showing some of the changes and i got a photo of it, making sure my foot was in the photo (that's the white sneaker off to the right).



See, I'm standing where, in a few short years, only elephants can go (and no comments about my weight, that's too easy and beneath you all).

To see what other people posted, click the HNT button in my sidebar.

POLT

There's no shortcuts in football! Football is hard work! And groin pulls.

12 comments:

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Is it a zone for future elephants, or a future zone for elephants? Happy HNT Polt, and bye.

S said...

LOL Well I am glad that you can say that you were there, and if anyone comes looking, we will know where to send em!
HHNT Polty~

Vixen said...

It's like a "where's waldo" pic...lol! But I found you, er, your foot. ;)

happyHNT!!!

Blissfully Wed said...

I like that. A picture indicating what the future will be.

HHNT!

Cosima said...

Lol...

in the zoo where I came from lots of elephant babies were born this year. They look very cute, even the grown-ups... size isn't everything :)

Happy HNT!

Charlie said...

i cant see the first pic :( i shall shut my eyes and imagine....HHNT anyway!

Lapis Ruber said...

To boldly go where no man has gone before...... HHNT

tkkerouac said...

hehe Happy HNT!

Bunny said...

Those are some shiny white sneakers dude - are they new or do you just clean them well?

Great picture!

I know, I was late to post and now I'm late to comment, but . . . HHNT!

Anonymous said...

It's great that they are creating more space for the elephants! Cheers and Happy HNT!

The Persian said...

Very creative :) Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

I went to the Portland Zoo about 3 months ago.... It was cool. I had not been to a zoo since I was a child.

Onanite