Tuesday, September 11, 2007

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 59)...

Too Much Information Tuesdays

1. Where was the first place you ever had sex? My parents basement, or my bedroom in my parents house. I don't honestly remember. I've been fooling around with guys my own age since elementary school.
2. Does size matter? (open to interpretation boys and girls) Well, sometimes. I mean, if a guy is TOO big, well, there's only so much you can do with it. But on the other hand, I don't want something that's gonna be totally encompassed by my hand, or feel like I'm sucking on my pinkie finger. While truly large units are impressive to look at (and I've seen a few in my lifetime) I prefer a more normal sized unit to play with.
3. Have you ever had sex in your office or your place of employment? In the office of Domino's pizza when I worked there, in the managers office after closing at a CVS store when I worked there. And, I have masturbated at every place I have ever worked, except for the current job. Been there 11 years too. Just no place or opportunity to do it.
4. Ever been skinny dipping? Once, with a boyfriend in his pool.
5. Top or bottom? Oh, top, definitely. I might like to play a bit, but I'm not ever gonna bottom for anyone.
Bonus: Where were you September 11, 2001? What were you doing when you first heard about the twin towers? I had called in sick to work. I got out of bed about 11:00, and got online. Saw a headline on Yahoo that said twin towers had fallen. I laughed, thinking it was some stupid joke. I remember thinking to myself, "If something like that had happened, it would be ALL over the news." So I turned the tv on...and stopped laughing. I think i spent the next several hours just sitting there watching it.

POLT Oil: 77.45 (+1.09); Gas: 2.66 (-)

Flash! Don't heckle the super-villains! - Green Lantern, Injustice For All

4 comments:

Bunny said...

Great TMI answers!

I think we all thought it was a joke at first on 9/11. How I wish it had been.

BirdMadGirl said...

I too am an office masturbator ;) Sometimes I just get in the mood... sometimes I need it to clear out the stress that comes with being an Accountant so I can function the rest of the day.

And yes, large units are visually impressive - but you're right, average is better and more comfortable for playing. :)

Happy TMI :)

Anonymous said...

Ah masturbation, I didn't think to add that little bit in my answer, lol. Oh well. Awesome answers, like usual. Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

I got up at my usual time on 9/11 and turned on the TV. I usually watch the today show for a while before it is time for Regis and Kelly. I turned on the TV and they were saying a Plane had flown into a tower in NYC. You could see smoke coming from it. The reporters were trying to figure out just how a plane could get that far off course. Then OMG! another plane just hit the other tower. I thought some traffic controller must be drunk. Then the report came on, a plane has been hijacked and is over Pennsylvania. I realized we were under a terrorist attack from some mid-east zealots. They turned out to be Islamic extremists from Saudi Arabia and Syria and Iran. (not Iraq) so I expected us to retaliate but instead we attacked Iraq whom we had already pulled the teeth out of and were under our no-fly zone rules. Colin Powell under Bushies orders went to the UN and swore he knew where the WMD's were located. Now the whole mess has cost over 3700 American lives and from 200 to 600 thousand Iraqi lives. The shame of having attacked an innocent nation just because bushie wanted Hussein out. (his daddy was sorry he never finished the job and son said don't worry pappy I will) Now when we leave there, today or 100 years from now it will be chaos. But if we leave today no more Americans will have to die. (me stepping down off my soapbox)