Thursday, September 06, 2007

You like football and play on Saturdays...

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL??????



Hell yeah. the 2007 season starts tonight: New Orleans and Indy. Oughta be a great game.

Johnnie and I are betting on the games this year again, for like the....who knows how many years? This week, we've picked 4 games differently, so this week, we have a possible 4 dollars at stake.

Also, I'm in the Winner's Pool at work. We each pay ten bucks and then each week we pick a team that we think will win. And you can not pick the same team twice. If your pick loses, you're out. If your pick wins, you pick again next week. Last one standing gets all the cash. I split the winnings last year with two people, and got $133 bucks, whoo-hooo! This week I picked New England over the Jets. I hope Brady doesn't let me down.

I LOVE professional football.

POLT Oil: 76.55 (+.71); Gas: 2.67 (-.01)

They didn't talk, except for groans and shouts and whispers that were sometimes jokes and sometimes prayers. - Inheritence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Colts Go! Repeat superbowl 2008!!! Manning is my man! (I wish)

BirdMadGirl said...

I love football as well, but I'm more partial to college football.

...oh, and the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders.

But I digress.