Sunday, April 20, 2008

And you say that you only feel bitterness, when you know it's a lie...

Stolen part and parcel from Scott over at http://billinexile.blogspot.com:

"Referring to voters who America has left behind economically as "bitter" isn't an insult. In fact, it's a compliment, acknowledging that they're smart enough to understand what's happening to them. The hopeful, now those are some idiots. So let's separate the bitter - my people - from the idiots. If you think the Democrats are going to take away your Bible, you're an idiot. If you think they're going to take away your gun, you're an armed idiot. And if you think they're going to take away your gun and give it to a Mexican to kill your God, you're Bill O'Reilly." -Bill Maher

Amen! You tell it, brother man!

POLT Listening to the cleaning of my apartment

When I walk to the far end of the surgical bay, my legs disappear. - The Doctor, Star Trek Voyager

1 comment:

Stephen R. said...

Bill Maher just tells it like it is! I never miss REAL TIME. I keep HBO for that and tonight's final episode of JOHN ADAMS. :)