Tuesday, April 01, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 90)...

TMI Tuesdays

1. How are your March Madness picks doing? or What is your favorite event? I don't follow, nor even really know anything, about any kind of basketball, nor about college sports, so March Madness to me is meaningless.
2. What is the best April Fool's joke - EVER? I saw this one in a magazine: this guy's cubicle at work had it's floor covered with those large plastic red stadium cups. Every inch of it was neatly lined with row after row of them. In the middle of the room though, the cups were filled with like blue Kool-Aid or something and spelled out "April Fool's". Also, I saw one where this guy got to his office and everything was Saran Wrapped. The chair, the phone, the phone cord, each individual pencil, each paprclip, the filing cabinets, the stapler, the monitor, the keyboard, everything!!! Way too much work involved in that one, but still an awesome joke!
3. Valentine's Day - bogus holiday or romantic holiday? It's a made up holiday, made up by the greeting card/chocolates/flower companies to make money. I've been both single and dating someone during various V-Day's, and I've hated it the same either way.
4. If you made any New Year's Resolutions have you broken them yet? or What have you done lately to make yourself a better person? I don't make resolutions. That way, I don't get disappointed when I break them. And I think I'm a pretty damn good person now, so I haven't made any changes recently. (Although, honestly, I really should).
5. If you believe in 'regret', what is your biggest regret? Telling someone a secret that I shouldn't have told them. It cost me the friendship, and some future damn good sex, from the person I had the secret with. Learned my lesson there.
Bonus (as in optional): Tell us about four things about yourself, one of which isn't true.
I'll do my four involving the Four Elements:
1) I'm not afraid of flying on big planes.
2) I am afraid of open flames.
3) I'm not real big on swimming.
4) I hate getting dirty and muddy.

POLT Listening to "Bad Case Of Loving You" by Robert Palmer Oil: 100.98 (-.60); Gas: 3.27 (-)

We are in no way, shape, or form should a human being play God. - George W. Bush

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd put my money on you hate getting dirty and muddy.

I on the other hand don't care if I get dirty or muddy, so long as what caused me to enter such a state was worth it.

Bunny said...

My husband and some guys in his office did the plastic wrap thing to a guy. LOL

I think you are not afraid of open flames. But I don't really know.

So what's the untruth? Inquiring minds want to know!

Ashly Star said...

I love your answer to 3. *big grin* Nice answers all the way around though, like usual.

I dunno about the Bonus. I think the untrue one is 2? I dunno, lol. I know personally, I'm afraid of flying in general. Makes me anxious as hell. So which one is untrue on yours? Lol.