Tuesday, April 29, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 94)...

TMI Tuesdays
These come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. Early bird or night owl? Definitely night owl. I am of the firm belief that mornings should not even begin until about 1:00 in the afternoon.
2. Where was the first place you ever had sex? I don't even remember. With a girl, it was with a girl I worked with, and it was on her waterbed, I think. Got a bit seasick. With a guy, it was with a big, muscular black guy in an adult bookstore. He was playing the video game back in the booth area, and I came up behind him. I fucked him right there, there was no one else back in the booth area at that time.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest) Somewhere in the 7-9 range, depending on the particular day.
4. Are you more submissive or dominant? I think I'm usually dominant in most things. There are time, though, not often, but times, when I really want and get into being bossed around sexually.
5. Do you believe in love at first sight? Nope. I barely believe in love at all. But I know ALL about lust at first sight! I experience that several times a day, usually.
Bonus (as in optional): Describe your bed time habits. What side do you sleep on? What do you usual wear? Any night time rituals? Sleep on the right side of the bed, as you lay on it. Wear nothing, haven't since I was in high school. Must read before I got to bed, even if it's only for a few minutes.

POLT Listening to "Dancing Queen" by ABBA Oil: 115.45 (-3.00); Gas: 3.65 (-.01)

Being gay is the best excuse you'll ever have in your life for not being boring! - Edina, Absolutely Fabulous

4 comments:

The Covert Lover said...

Don't we all know about Lust-at-First site! :)

Happy TMI Tuesday!
I finally played today too! :)

Mariposa said...

I understand why you vaguely remember #2! ;) Happy TMIT!

Ashly Star said...

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

And I forgot to mention on mine that that first time was with another guy. The girl didn't come along until I was in my early 20's.