Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Come in lads, you seen the ads? too bad, bad, bad...

Satruday night, I saw my first Clinton ad on TV, and then Monday, I saw my first Obama ad. I don't really watch much network TV, so I guess they've been shown all over, but I just saw my firsts this weekend. Kind of exciting it was. Especially since, no one EVER campaigns in PA...this is the first time since I've been following presidential elections (back to 1984) where I can remember anyone campaigning before our primary. It's always been so late, it just never mattered much.

I just wonder how long it will take me to get sick of seeing them. Surely, the quantity will skyrocket as the election approaches.

POLT Listening to "Goodbye Horses" by Psycho

You try scraping meteoric shrapnel from alien skin in a meat freezer. - Alfred Pennyworth, Superman/Batman # 44

No comments: