Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hard candy so sweet, and i could never get enough...

Today after work, I went and bought Madonna's new Cd Hard Candy.



Don't judge me. Like I'm the ONLY gay guy, of a certain age, in the USA to buy it the first day it's out. Please.

I was gonna just download it from iTunes, when I saw Best Buy had it on sale for $9.99, which is was entire albums on iTunes sell for. And this way, I'd have a 'hard copy' if my computer went ka-blooie and I didn't have my iTunes saved. And besides, when was the last time I got to pay $9.99 for a CD? Most of them are like 13.99 to 18.99 or so.

And that, my friends, is why the music industry is imploding. Charging those prices for something that CAN be priced at 9.99 and still make a profit. So, instead of paying those outrageous overpiced prices, we get the songs off the Internet at a much more reasonable price.

Now, if someone would just figure out a way to get gasoline off the Internet...

POLT Listening to "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve

"How about I smack that smile off your lips?" "Try it an you'll find your testicles floating in the tenth dimension." - Phantom Lady, Battle For Bludhaven #2

1 comment:

tornwordo said...

I got it too, but I got it from itunes 11.99. I don't know if I like it yet though, I need to give it a few listens.