Tuesday, April 08, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 91)...

TMI Tuesdays
These come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. Your boyfriend/girlfriend cheats on you with your best friend, who are you (more) mad at? This happened to me, and I was WAY more made at my best friend. In fact, we rarely speak even now, 16 years later. See, I had only invested about 5 months in the girlfriend (yes, it was a girlfriend...the last one I ever had), but my best friend I had known all my life, and he was my best friend for probably 7-8 prior to this. His was a way more painful and unforgivable betrayal than was hers.
2. Is there something someone could say to you that would cross a boundary of not being able to take back or forgive them? I feel fairly certain there is, but not something specific. I mean, I'll take a lot from more from friends than I would from co-workers. I'll take a lot more from some members of my family than i would from others. SO it just depends, I guess, on who's saying it.
3. What non-sexual body part do you find the sexiest? The hair. Oh my sweet Lord, long silky hair on a man, down to about his shoulders, that falls down and covers an eye.....SWOON!
4. Would you ever consider cosmetic surgery to have the perfect body? It would take SEVERAL surgeries to get me anywhere NEAR a perfect body. I'd have surgery for health reasons, yes, but otherwise, no I doubt it.
5. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex? Um...hello? Do you read my blog at all?

Bonus (as in optional): If you were going to have a one night stand, who would you rather it be with- an ex or someone totally random you just met. Someone random. And ex might drap up feelings and emotions that would cloud the one-night stand situation. I don't need the added drama.

POLT Listening to "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol Oil: 108.66 (+.38); Gas: 3.30 (-)

I don't want him back, I just want him to spend the rest of his life missing me. - Max, Metrosexuality

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

" If you were going to have a one night stand, who would you rather it be with- an ex or someone totally random you just met."

It would be one of my exs Even though they are old now. BECAUSE I would have a long history with them. No hidden agendas, we were already an item.

Onanite

Ashly Star said...

Love your bonus! Great answers. =) Happy TMI!

Bunny said...

LOL @ #5!

Happy TMI!