Sunday, April 27, 2008

Set of figurines, she'd often let me play with them...

So, as I mentioned before, I regularly get comic books from Atomic Comics, a store in the town in work in. This past weekend, he was having another sale. This was the third one in like six months, so I asked Luke, the owner, if he was planning on closing or anything. He said that he has so much old stuff there, that's not moving, and so much new stuff in the back he wants to get out, he's having these sales to clear out the stuff that's not moving.

This sale, some thing's were discounted up to 90% off. Naturally, all that I wanted was nowhere near that much off. however, I did get a bunch of stuff cheap. I got this box of 7 figurines:


They're enemies of the early Justice League: Despero, Amazo, Kajar Ro, Queen Bee, Dr. Light, the Key, and Felix Faust. It was originally priced at 39.99, he had it marked down to 27.99, but with the sale, I got it for $9.08! What a bargain! I also got the following figures for real cheap:


One the left is a Joker figurine from the Batman: The Dark Knight series. I love all things Joker, and have collected most of his figurines. In the middle is the Batwoman figurine. I'm not a big fan of Batwoman, but she's a lesbian, and I DO want to support my gay brothers and sisters in the comics, so I got it. And lastly, on the right, is a figurine of Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys quarterback. The sports figures were 60% off, that one was a real nice bargain too.

I also picked up a bunch of graphic novels for a steal. I love sales at Atomic Comics!

POLT Listening to Star Wars II: Attack Of The Clones

"What'd I do?" "You killed the car." - Ferris, Ferris Bueller's Day Off

1 comment:

exile said...

hehehe, who would have thought that polt would have little men imprisoned in plastic laying about his home