Tuesday, April 22, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 93)....

TMI TUESDAYS

1. Pancakes or waffles? With or without toppings? Pancakes, definitely! With heaps of butter and maple syrup!
2. They say, "Way to a man's heart is through his stomach." What is the way to your heart? Well, food is a good way to get there. That or a scapel to my chest, that would get to my heart too.
3. Have you ever gone to a topless/clothing optional beach? If yes, did you participate? I sat on the boardwalk watching one when I was in Nice, France in 1984. But no I've never gone onto one.
4. What song reminds you of a previous relationship (for good or bad)? "Take Me To The River" by The Talking Heads. And that's enough about that.
5. When, where and with who was your best kiss ever? 1998 at my Fairy Godfather's house. An 18 year old kid named Patrick, with a pierced tongue. Might not have been THE best, but it was damn fine, and left quite an impression on me.
Bonus (as in optional): Does anyone not currently in a relationship with you have pictures of you or your body part(s) that you would prefer that other people not see? I don't think anyone has photos of me, but I have photos of about a half dozen people I'm not in a relationship with that they probably wouldn't want to get out. And all taken at their requests. Surprising how many straight, and not-so-straight, guys will ask a gay man take compromising photos of them.

POLT Listening to "Boogie Shoes" by KC and The Sunshine Band Oil: 118.21 (+2.18); Gas: 3.56 (+.05)

Don't lecture me, you...you...you flying iPod! - Speedy, Justice League Unlimited #30

No comments: