Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'll always feel like a winner it's true...

Hillary won the PA primary. Just what I expected, although the only question I had was by how much would she win, and I've not yet read anything about that.


I noticed how several talking heads were saying that only McCain is the winner because of all the damage the Democrats are doing to each other. Bearing in mind that the Republicans really had nothing to come out and vote for, and the Democrats had everything to come out and vote for, I found it interesting that the totals were approximately 2.25 million votes cast for Democrats and less than 800,000 votes cast for Republicans. Over 1.4 million more votes cast for a Democrat than for a Republican does not bode well for McCain in the fall.

POLT Listening to "Dancing Queen" by ABBA

"Smell that?" "Tighty-whiteys?" "What? No, ew! Food!" - Bloo, Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends

1 comment:

lime said...

i read somewhere tat even though mccain is a foregone conclusion for the republicans that around 26% of the voting republicans split their vote between ron paul and mike huckabee. that's a lot who registered protest votes.