Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Think of you again, someone was wearing your cologne...

On one of my first trips to Toronto, I met an adorable 19 year old named Baker (or at least that's what he TOLD me his name was). He was half Hispanic, half Italian. Small, tight twinkie boy body, with dyed blonde hair cut short on the sides, but long on the top, so it could hand down, or be pulled back into a ponytail (I saw it both ways). He had a chipped front tooth that he got a few years back by falling off a skateboard. He was going to university for communications. He wore a pair of small round glasses, not because he needed them, but because he thought they made him look smarter. He was making an attempt at a goatee, but he was naturally non-hairy, so it wasn't a very good attempt, but endearing nonetheless. He was bi-sexual, had had boyfriends in the past, currently had a girlfriend who was bisexual too. They both fooled around with members of their own sex occasionally.

I spoke to him on two consecutive days, making out with him both times, but never getting to go any further. He was wearing the same cologne both times. When asked he said he was wearing "Le Male, by Jean-Paul Gautier". The next day, I went to the Eaton Centre and bought myself a bottle. I have since gone through two more bottles and am nearly through the fourth one.


And strangely, when I wear it, I don't feel like either Baker or the guy in the ad. And I fail to attract guys like Baker or the guy in the ad. Must not work as well on me as it did on Baker.

POLT Listening to "Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley

We don't take sides, we don't endorse deoderant on TV and we do NOT get involved in politics! - Superman, Justice League Unlimited

2 comments:

Stephen R. said...

That is my brother's favorite cologne. Now imagine my Southern mother trying to buy that for one of her gay sons by asking the clerk, "Well, the bottle looks like a man with a big pecker."

I couldn't make that up if I wanted to!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of that cologne before. Olafactory senses are strong and bring back many memories.

I had a boyfriend in high school who's mother smoke like a fiend. He would come over during the day to fool around and after he left my pillow smelled like smoke, I loved it and it gave rise to many a masturbatory fantasy.

:)

Onanite