Thursday, April 10, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 104)...

Once more, it's time for....


Well, kids, what do you do when you've been busy and not had time to take a decent HNT photo, not to mention not getting one inside a bathroom? AND, you're camera's on the fritz, cause it's lens won't close, so you really can't take very good photos anyways? Well, if you're Uncle Polt, you put on an old pair of glasses, grab a pair of plaid boxers that were just laying on the floor, throw them on your head, make a stupid face and snap a photo!!!!


No, this is actually one I took in April of last year, one of about three I took. I already used one before back then. But I seriously am having issues with my camera, and I didn't have a chance to get a shot this week, so I went into the archives and pulled this lil baby out. I know you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

To see other non-boxers-on-their-heads people's HNTs, click HERE.

POLT Listening to "You Never Even Call Me By My Name" by David Allen Coe

It's never how you live that inspires people to be heroes. It's how you die. - Green Arrow, Justice #10

16 comments:

MarcelloNYC said...

I love it!!!

HHNT!

Hope all is well.

M.

Vixen said...

LOL

happyHNT!

Anonymous said...

Well at least they are not briefs!!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I'm a fan of the boxers-on-the-head look.

You could start a new trend, you know.

Happy HNT!

Blissfully Wed said...

Great shot. Makes me remember a line from Raising Arizona. Clerk to robber: "Boy, you got a panty on your head."

HHNT!

- said...

tee*hee*hee ; ) ya know i always luv your resourcefulness. ; ) hope your camera gets fixed & fast. that sux its not workin right ; (

happy hnt ; )

Ashly Star said...

Nice! Lol. You're such a dork, it's awesome. Happy HNT!

Bunny said...

Question is, are they your boxers or someone else's? Inquiring minds want to know!

You are always adorable, Uncle Polt, whether in a public bathroom or just wearing undies on your head.

HHNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

Looks like a picture from a radical production of "The Desert Song" :-) Happy HNT.

Nude Canadian Boy said...

great improvised HNT replacement :)

hope you sort out your camera woes soon.

HHNT

Jason said...

HHNT

hope those are clean

S said...

LOL What Jason said!

Polty, you are such a follower. You KNOW I started this flannel plaid thing up again LAST week with my lovely outfit!

:P

Leave it to you to put your own twist on the deal!
:P

Dana said...

Nothing says sexy quite like a pair of boxers on the head!

HHNT!!

Anonymous said...

If you're looking for a camera might I suggest the Sanyo Xacti series. They rock and they're not that expensive.

Hell, you can even get a DSLR for under $500 now. That's my next camera. I'll use the Xacti for video, and the DSLR for everything else.

Unknown said...

I suppose this answers the age old question:

Boxers, briefs or commando.

Just what I needed after a very long day, a boxer covered friendly face. HHNT! :D

exile said...

polt is taking up boxing?

well, you look like a boxer, hehehe