Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm a super hoe, making mountains out of molehills...

I read this quote today:

My opponents realize they don't have the better argument so what they're now saying is 'Well, I don't know about Obama. You know, we, we gotta, we gotta know more about him and you know, he doesn't wear a flag pin. His former pastor said something and he's, he's got uh, we don't know what his values are. We don't know if he's patriotic. He's got a funny name, you know, it sounds, sounds Muslim.’ That, that's what's dominated. That is what has dominated political coverage over the last several weeks.

It's from Senator Obama. I think it accurately sums up what's been going on the campaign lately. It's right on target. And it's a shame that it's so.

POLT Listening to "Lux Aeterna" by Clint Mansell

I'm also not very analytical. You know, I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things. - George W. Bush

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ad Hominem attack has been the modus operandi of politics for many years.

But I think Obama is tough enough to put up with it and answer to it.

Anonymous said...

It is shameful, that is all I have to say.

Onanite