Tuesday, April 15, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 92)....

TMI TUESDAYS
These come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com.

1. Did you have to pay or did you get money back? State taxes came out even, as always. I'm getting $1100 back from the fed.
2. What was your biggest financial mistake? Using my Credit Card like it was a debit card and running up$7000 in debt over a few years time. I have since paid it off, but damn, that made things tough for a while.
3. Are you a screamer? Only when I'm angry. In bed, it's more of a moaner, dirty talker.
4. What part of your body, other than your genitals, do you love to have touched? What part of a partner's body, other than their genitals, do you love to touch? Holding hands has always been quite a turn on. I love running my fingers through my partner's hair, if it's long. Any place anyone wants to touch me is good for me, except for the bottom of my feet. Too ticklish.
5. What commercial catch phrase best describes your life? He who dies with the most fun, wins. It was some kinda Lottery promotion thing.
Bonus (as in optional): What was the last thing you took without permission? What was the last thing taken from you without your permission? I dont know honesntly. Some people at work wasted my time on something stupid that I shouldn't have even been involved with, I think they took my time without permission.

POLT Listening to "Sexyback" by Justin Timberlake Oil: 113.88 (+3.12); gas: 3.37 (+.02)

"If this is a trick, I swear I'll kill you." "I'm already dead." "I'll kill you again." "I don't think you can do-" "Shut up." - Pied Piper, Countdown #19

1 comment:

Ashly Star said...

Good answers. Lol, I love your bonus answer! Happy TMI!